Copyright 2019 © Unity Chambers
Call: 2013 (HK)
PCLL, University of Hong Kong, 2012
LLM (Chinese Business Law), Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2010
LLB (with Politics), Keele University, 2009
Vivian joined Chambers in 2015. Vivian served her pupillage with Mr. Sewlyn Yu SC, Ms. Anita Yip SC, Mr. Valentine Yim and Mr. Jacky Jim. She was a Marshall to the Honourable Madam Justice Carlye Chu, Justice of Appeal of the Court of Appeal.
Vivian is developing a broad civil practice and accepts instructions in all areas. She has been instructed in a wide range of cases involve areas such as matrimonial, land, tenancy, adverse possession, water seepage, contractual, debt, bankruptcy and insolvency, personal injuries, committal for contempt and injunctive relief.
Vivian has appeared as an advocate (both in her own right and as a led junior) in the Lands Tribunal, the District Court, the Court of First Instance and the Court of Appeal.
Ng Hung Ngan v Yeung Fook Mui and Another  4 HKLRD 805
– (led by Mr. Valentine Yim, applying Order 14 on Adverse Possession matter)
Wong Siu Ming and Another v Yau Suk Yee  HKDC 74
– (resisting Order 14 on Landlord and Tenancy matter)
Britestone Ltd v Cohome (HK) International Trace Co. Ltd and Others (HCMP 2928/2016, 1 September 2017)
– (led by Ms. Angela Gwilt, resisting Mareva Injunction for 7th Defendant)
TKMJ v FSS (FCMC 14864/2014, 14 September 2015 and 1 February 2016)
– (led by Ms. Anita Yip, S.C., appearing for the Petitioner for an application of MPS and seek leave to appeal to the Court of Appeal)
葉學儒及另三人對傅鏡波及另一人 (DCMP 1368/2015, 20 June 2016)
– (Order 113 application for vacant possession)
English, Cantonese, and Putonghua